Shipping & Returns Policy
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use USPS and UPS to deliver orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be if applicable.
If an item goes on back-order, we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available, we will ship the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
To request a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer care at 844.655.6935 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Merchandise returned without an approved RMA Number will not receive credit.
Merchandise Eligible for Return
- Merchandise must be unopened and in as new condition
- Merchandise with an approved RMA number
- Full credit will be given for shipping errors made by Agrozen Life Sciences and for products damaged in shipment, provided the error or damage is reported within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
- Merchandise opened or marked on
- Merchandise identified on invoice as final sale or closeout
- Merchandise that is past expiration date
- Merchandise without an approved RMA number
- Merchandise invoiced 31 days or greater
Procedure for Returning Merchandise
- Contact Urban Daze by call 844.655.6935 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Ship product freight prepaid to Return Goods Department
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outer container of all packages and addressed to the attention of:
ATTN: Return Goods Department
1052 Summit Dr.
Carmel, IN 46032
Terms of Return Policy
- Urban Daze reserves the right to:
- Refuse any returns from inactive accounts, accounts with a past due balance, or accounts in the process of closing or selling.
- Apply any and all credits to outstanding past due invoice’s and customer’s account.
- Not issue credit unless past due disputes for return goods have been resolved.
- Destroy merchandise that is ineligible for credit or returned without prior authorization.
- A Handling Fee of 10% will be assessed on returned merchandise.
- Urban Daze reserves the right to amend this policy which supersedes all previous Return Merchandise Policies. The Return Merchandise Policy is automatically incorporated into any prior customer supply agreements and or written contracts.